DeepGuard 3 replace with DeepGuard 5 for evaluating anti-virus versions shown in Policy Manager Console.
F-Secure E-mail and Server Security Premium products is now properly shown in Policy Manager Console.
Support for new OPSWAT sidegrade in Client Security.
Would you like to upgrade from Policy Manager & Client Security to Protection Service for Business
Download the package
Deploy the product
For step by step installation instructions please refer to guide in the document section of the same page
Adding a new channel for spam scanning
You need to add a new channel to support spam scanning on clients. They will switch to this channel on 24th August 2014 so please add this channel to Policy Manager before this date. If this channel is not added, clients will not scan emails and content for spam.
How to add the new channel (all supported Policy Manager versions for Windows)
- Open the file '..\F-Secure\FSAUA\program\fsauarep.cfg' for editing.
- Add 'subscribe 0,ASPAM' to the end of the list.
- Save and close the file.
- Restart the FSAUA service.
SUPPORTED PLATFORMS AND LANGUAGES
- Windows Server 2003;
- Windows Server 2008;
- Windows Server 2008 R2;
- Windows Server 2012;
- Windows Server 2012 R2
See the release notes for more details
Policy Manager Proxy
- Windows Server 2003 SP1 or higher 32-bit, editions: Standard, Enterprise, Small Business Server, Web Server
- Windows Server 2003 SP1 or higher 64-bit, editions: Standard, Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 SP1 32-bit, editions: Standard, Enterprise, Web Server, Server Core
- Windows Server 2008 SP1 64-bit, editions: Standard, Enterprise, Web Server, Small Business Server, Server Core
- Windows Server 2008 R2, editions: Standard, Enterprise, Web Server, Server Core, Foundation
Please note that Windows 2000 is no longer supported.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese