Policy manager for Linux
This is the replacement for the withdrawn versions 10.41 and 10.42.
Fixed issues compared to version 10.40.
Support for new ASPAM channel.
Policy Manager Server 10.41 had a bug that prevents clients from downloading the updates from Policy Manager Server and they will download directly from F-Secure only. Please use Policy Manager server 10.42 instead. If you have downloaded version 10.41 please delete it.
Download the package
Deploy the product
For step by step installation instructions please refer to guide in the document section of the same page
This hotfix solves the following issue in F-Secure Policy Manager for Linux: Execution of fsavupd will cause segmentation fault.
For more information and instructions on how to install this hotfix, see the readme file.
Note: No reboot is required after installing this hotfix.
Adding a new channel for spam scanning
You need to add a new channel to support spam scanning on clients. They will switch to this channel on 24th August 2014 so please add this channel to Policy Manager before this date. If this channel is not added, clients will not scan emails and content for spam.
How to add the channel (all supported Policy Manager versions for Linux)
- Open the file '/etc/opt/f-secure/fspms/fspms-fsauasc.conf' for editing.
- Add 'ASPAM=republish' to the end of the list.
- Save and close the file.
- Restart the FSAUA service.
SUPPORTED PLATFORMS AND LANGUAGES
Policy Manager Server and Policy Manager Console
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 32/64-bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 32/64-bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 32/64-bit
- CentOS 6 32/64-bit
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 32/64-bit
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 32/64-bit
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 32/64-bit
- openSUSE 12 32/64-bit
- Debian GNU Linux 6.0 (Squeeze) 32/64-bit
- Debian GNU Linux 7.2 (Wheezy) 32/64-bit
- Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) 32/64-bit
- Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin) 32/64-bit
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese